It's been a while since I've shared my gratitude publicly. Today I'm going to share about those big/tiny miracles that have taken place in my life because, truly, these are miracles. There isn't a single item on my list I believed would come true, and yet, there it is. I don't take them for granted. I appreciate each and every single one of them.
Here goes in no particular order.
Today I'm grateful for these miracles in my life:
- for my beautiful son
- that we get to stay in this home
- that I learned of a way to keep this home. I did what had to be done, as humbling, difficult and expensive as it was.
- that my father, Dotti, her grand-daughter, her great-grandson, and two other guests (and my son) will be at our Thanksgiving table on Thursday
- that Roger was in our lives, touched our hearts, and helped me believe that I was worthy of being loved for no other reason than because I am me. I did nothing to earn that love.
- that God answered a prayer, building my faith back
- that I'm excited to see what God has in store for us next
- that Matt had a change of heart. We are amicable again. Thank goodness.
- that I can see how generous and patient Matt has been (this is a miracle for me to see this, for sure!) ... and that I am grateful for what he's done.
- that I have money in the bank
- that I have a family that loves us; that I love
- for my beautiful friends who fill my empty heart with love; friends near and far, friends I chat with often and friends I chat with every now and then...
- for hope filling my head and heart again
- that I've let go of Matt ... and I wish him well.
What are you grateful for today?